You send us pictures of your beloved pet and we draw it for you before class. During the class we will step you through painting your pet!
You must send us the following by (one week earlier than class…Thurs. Apr 20th by noon).
1. 3-5 GOOD QUALITY photos of your pet. (see picture taking tips below.)
2. Tell us which one is your favorite pose.
3. Tell us what size canvas you want: 16x20 or 11x14?
This just depends on where you want to hang your picture.
Tips on taking a good picture of your pet.
1. Have good lighting…. preferably outside, but if inside, have all the lights turned on.
2. If outside, make sure the pet is not in your shadow.
3. Have someone help you hold the animal in position….they often run towards us when we kneel down to their level.
4. Get a nice sitting position or picture of face.