You send us 3-5 good pictures of your pet and we will draw it on the canvas for you before you arrive. Then, at the class we will step you through painting your pet! This class is limited to 8 people so sign up as soon as possible because it WILL fill up. All photos are due one week in advance on Nov. 2nd by noon. This class must be paid in full before pet can be drawn on canvas.
You must send us the following one week earlier than class…Thurs. Nov. 2nd by noon OR EARLIER IF YOU CAN SEND THEM!. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 3-5 GOOD QUALITY photos of your pet. (see picture taking tips below.)
2. Tell us which one is your favorite pose.
3. Tell us what size canvas you want: 16x20 or 11x14?
This just depends on where you want to hang your picture.
Tips on taking a good picture of your pet.
1. Have good lighting….preferably outside, but if inside, have all the lights turned on.
2. If outside, make sure the pet is not in your shadow.
3. Have someone help you hold the animal in position….they often run towards us when we kneel down to their level.
4. Get a nice sitting position or picture of face.