You send in pictures of your pet and we will draw it for you on the canvas. Then we step you through painting your pet on canvas! We limit this class to 8 people so that each one gets one-on-one attention.
You must send us the following by (one week earlier than class…Fri. Jan. 20th by noon).
1. 3-5 GOOD QUALITY photos of your pet. (see picture taking tips below.)
2. Tell us which one is your favorite pose.
3. Tell us what size canvas you want: 16x20 or 11x14?
This just depends on where you want to hang your picture.
Tips on taking a good picture of your pet.
1. Have good lighting….preferably outside, but if inside, have all the lights turned on.
2. If outside, make sure the pet is not in your shadow.
3. Have someone help you hold the animal in position….they often run towards us when we kneel down to their level.
4. Get a nice sitting position or picture of face.
You send us an email with photos of your pet and we will draw your pet before class and then step you through painting your pet!
You choose 16x20 or 11x14
$50 ($60 for 2 pets on same canvas)
You must send 3-5 high quality photos of your pet to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Size of canvas
2. Which pose you want to paint. (describe the photo)
3. Your name, email and phone number.
Reserve your easel today!