Send in a picture of your pet and we will draw it on the canvas before you come to paint. Michael will step you through the very rewarding process of painting your pet. One pet per canvas for best results. Class size is limited to 12 so sign up soon!
You must send us the following by (one week earlier than class…Mon. Jan 28th by noon OR AS SOON AS YOU CAN SEND THEM!). Send to: email@example.com
1. 3-5 GOOD QUALITY photos of your pet. (see picture taking tips below.)
2. Tell us which one is your favorite pose.
3. Tell us what size canvas you want: 16x20 or 11x14?
This just depends on where you want to hang your picture.
Tips on taking a good picture of your pet.
1. Have good lighting….preferably outside, but if inside, have all the lights turned on.
2. If outside, make sure the pet is not in your shadow.
3. Have someone help you hold the animal in position….they often run towards us when we kneel down to their level.
4. Get a nice sitting position or picture of face.