Paint Your Pet
Paint Your Pet
You send us pictures of your beloved pet and we draw it for you before class. During the class we will step you through painting your pet!
You must send us the following by (one week earlier than class)
1. 3-5 GOOD QUALITY photos of your pet. (see picture taking tips below.)
2. Tell us which one is your favorite pose.
3. Tell us what size canvas you want: 16x20 or 11x14?
This just depends on where you want to hang your picture.
Tips on taking a good picture of your pet.
1. Have good lighting…. preferably outside, but if inside, have all the lights turned on.
2. If outside, make sure the pet is not in your shadow.
3. Have someone help you hold the animal in position….they often run towards us when we kneel down to their level.
4. Get a nice sitting position or picture of face.
Kids ages 14 & up are welcome at evening classes with an adult. Kids ages 8 & up welcome at Saturday classes with an adult.
*Payment Policy* To be added to our list and registered for this class, you must pay in full in advance for the class. The class fills first come first serve, so the earlier you sign up the better! You can pay for several at once by clicking the quantity button.
If you would like to pay by cash or check, please call (803) 236-1193 to schedule a time to come by the shop to pay for the class. We do not have regularly scheduled hours so please call in advance!
Walk-ins are welcome, but we cannot guarantee that there will be available easels for you unless you pay in advance! If you cannot come to class at last minute or you need to cancel, you may transfer to another class within 30 days. This credit expires after 30 days.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We understand that life happens and you may not be able to make it to the class at last minute. If you cannot attend the class, please call 803.236.1193 and let us know prior to the class starting in order to receive a one transfer to a class of equal value within the next 30 days. Please understand that this allows us to give your spot to a potential walk-in client. There is no refund or transfer of class if you fail to call in advance. Sip&Gogh does not offer credit or cash refunds, only transfers to other class offers.