Paint Your Pet
Paint Your Pet
You send us pictures of your beloved pet and we draw it for you before class. During the class we will step you through painting your pet!
You must send us the following by (one week earlier than class)
1. 3-5 GOOD QUALITY photos of your pet. (see picture taking tips below.)
2. Tell us which one is your favorite pose.
3. Tell us what size canvas you want: 16x20 or 11x14?
This just depends on where you want to hang your picture.
Tips on taking a good picture of your pet.
1. Have good lighting…. preferably outside, but if inside, have all the lights turned on.
2. If outside, make sure the pet is not in your shadow.
3. Have someone help you hold the animal in position….they often run towards us when we kneel down to their level.
4. Get a nice sitting position or picture of face.
*Payment Policy* To be added to our list and registered for this class, you must pay in full in advance for the class. The class fills first come first served, so the earlier you sign up the better! You can pay for several at once by clicking the quantity button.
If you would like to pay by cash or check, please call (803) 236-1193 to schedule a time to come by the shop to pay for the class. We do not have regularly scheduled hours so please call in advance!
Walk-ins are welcome, but we cannot guarantee that there will be available easels for you unless you pay in advance!
Cancellation Policy: We understand that things do happen and you may not be able to make it to the class at the last minute. Please call and let us know and we will allow you to transfer your class once to another class within 30 days.